The Construction Products Association (CPA) – the leading organisation that represents construction product manufacturers and suppliers – has welcomed thirteen new members since the beginning of 2021. The new members include:
- ARC Building Solutions (Affiliate Member) - a specialist manufacturer of cavity fire barriers and cavity closers.
- European Resilient Flooring Manufacturers’ Institute (Trade Association Member) – the trade association to support the resilient flooring industry in Europe.
- Gypsum Products Development Association (Trade Association Member) – the trade association representing the four major gypsum board and plaster manufacturers in the UK and Ireland – British Gypsum, Siniat, Knauf Drywall and Gypsum Industries.
- Jackon (Affiliate Member) - manufacturers of XPS solutions for construction and industrial users.
- Kier Group (Associate) – the UK construction, services and property group active in building and civil engineering, support services, public and private housebuilding, land development and the Private Finance Initiative.
- Manaseer Group (Affiliate Member) - Jordan’s leading private sector enterprise with investments across five main verticals including building materials. Manaseer Group has recently opened a new division in the UK.
- Masonite (Company Member) - a designer, manufacturer and distributor of interior and exterior doors.
- Master Builders Solutions (Affiliate Member) - chemical solutions for new construction, maintenance, repair and renovation of structures.
- Mastic Asphalt Association (Trade Association Member) - the trade association for the UK mastic asphalt industry.
- Polyseam (Affiliate Member) – manufacturers of high end sealants, adhesives, fillers and fire stop products.
- Robinson Manufacturing Limited (Affiliate Member) – specialist manufacturer in high quality timber engineered roof trusses, floor joists (I beams, metal web joists and glulam beams) and timber frame.
- Sotech (Affiliate Member) - designer and manufacturer of the Optima range of engineered metal rainscreen cladding and architectural fabrications.
- Willmott Dixon (Associate) - the contracting, residential development and property support business.
Commenting on the new members, the CPA’s Chief Executive, Peter Caplehorn said: “I’m delighted to welcome all our new members to the Association. Each of them brings a wealth of expertise and knowledge which will be important in shaping the CPA’s various work streams and programmes moving forward. I’m encouraged to learn that many of our new members were particularly interested in learning more about and contributing to the CPA’s key objective of driving improvements in building safety and performance. Their input will also be crucial to the task of digitalising and decarbonising our industry, as government priorities ramp up in these areas. Each will also benefit from the market insights that the CPA’s economics team has to offer.
“I’m pleased also to welcome two leading contractors to the CPA membership – Kier Group and Willmott Dixon – who will bring a broader perspective and expertise alongside our manufacturers and help our industry work towards a more non-siloed, collaborative approach.”
NOTE TO EDITORS:
The Construction Products Association (CPA)
The Construction Products Association is the leading organisation that represents and champions construction product manufacturers and suppliers. This vital UK industry defines our built environment, providing the products and materials needed for homes, offices, shops, roads, railways, schools and hospitals. Our industry directly provides jobs for 373,000 people across 24,000 companies and has an annual turnover of £61 billion.
FOR PRESS ENQUIRIES & FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Senior Communications Executive